Thursday, January 23, 2014

My MIL has her nose so far in our buisness

I love the fact that my MIL is so supportive of Elvis as Evita but I would love it if she would just back off a little bit. We get a package or two every month from her with clothes, jewelry, and/or accessories that she thinks he may use when he dresses. I know she is supporting her son and that is amazing of her, many other men could not expect even a fraction of the acceptance that Elvis receives from her. I should just thank my lucky stars and feel like I have a friend in all this but I don't. I almost feel like it is an intrusion on our lives, probably because it brings the cross-dressing front and center when some days I would love to just pretend it isn't there. It is also possible that I feel like she is enabling him and while I am trying to reign in this aspect of our lives she is making it possible for him to dive in. Does that make any sense? Armchair psychologist here!! I feel like such a whiny bitch in this post but I promised myself I would put it all out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment