Thursday, October 31, 2013

Contact information and heartfelt thanks

  I just wanted to write a quick post with my contact information for those who read but are uncomfortable leaving a comment. If there is anything you want me to know, an opinion you want to share, a question you want to ask, some encouragement you want to pass on, please email me at elviraedwards4@gmail.com.

  I also wanted to send you all a heartfelt THANK YOU for all of your encouraging words. I can't express to you how much it means to me to read your comments and feel the acceptance and love you are sending. I admit that I check in multiple times a day and re-read the wonderful comments and they make me smile every damn time.


Last but certainly not least, Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that you all had a wonderful night full of candy, because lets face it, that is the best part of Halloween. (Well candy and wine.) (Ohhh candy and wine and cheesy 70's/80's horror movies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment